- Adirondack Chair Kit (No. KR55P)
- Adirondack Chair (Plan No. 55)
Adirondack Chair Kit (No. KB55P)
An All-American Classic!
As American as jazz, baseball and apple pie, Adirondack chairs are a perennial favorite from California to Maine and all points in-between. Named for the region in upstate New York where it originated, this classic design is characterized by distinctive good looks, built-in comfort and rock-solid durability.
Grown, Cut and Made in the USA
Like any nicely built classic, Adirondack chairs tend to be pretty expensive. If you're a do-it-yourselfer, however, you can make this one for under $150. The kit includes 16.32 board feet of hand-selected pine (cut to size as shown), along with dowels and a U-Bild plan to show you how to put it all together.
- 16.32 board feet of first-quality, hand-selected pine, cut to size
- Easy-to-follow U-Bild plan
About U-Do Kits
- 1 Blue (Beginner) Kits
- All major functions are completed and basic tasks such
as sanding, fastening and finishing are all that are needed.
Great for entry-level woodworkers.
- Kit Contains - U-Bild plan, all wood which will include: First-quality, hand-selected hardwood, plywood, dowels, luan, other wood as specified on kit label. Lumber has been ripped, planed and dimensioned and cut to the parts in the plan. Some minor cutting may still be required.
- Novice Level - You will use skills such as cutting, fitting and finishing. All functions can be completed with normal everyday hand tools and limited woodworking knowledge.
- Recommended Tools - Although all kits do not require all tools, Blue Kit builders should have the availability of an assortment of carpenter hand tools. Power tools are not needed but items such as a powered hand sander, drill or brad gun would be found useful.
- Accessories - Fasteners, glue, hinges and other hardware ARE NOT INCLUDED in the base kit.
- All major functions are completed and basic tasks such as sanding, fastening and finishing are all that are needed. Great for entry-level woodworkers.
Home of America's Favorite Woodworking Plans, Projects and Patterns.